Monday, June 24, 2013

What a perfect day, sigh.

I can't express how much I love my 3 best friends. We are like, inseparable. We are basically sisters. One of which is my actual sister, fraternal twin, in fact. I don't want to disclose their names, because, you never know. But, I love them. Every time we are together, I feel so much better.
        So, today "friend one" called me at like, 1:00 or something in the afternoon, to ask if we can go swimming. I brightened up so quick, because my sis and I haven't gone swimming this whole summer, and we've been wanting to go, but never got around to it. So that was supposed to be the highlight of my summer, and I was cool with that. So "friend one and two" came over, and we talked, laughed, and caught up, because we haven't seen "friend one" since the last time she came, which was a long time, because she moved. (Boo hoo) And so we had a great time acting like fools. We had to beg my mother to go to the pool, cause she was worried about us going alone, blah blah blah. When we finally got to the pool, we found out that it was closed. Grrrrrrrrrr. So we decided to go to "friend two's" house, and chilled, played with her baby nephews, walked to the corner store, where I got MUD on my feet, got stuck in it too. Sheesh, my luck that day was not cute. We bought some snacks where the cashier was VERY rude, and walked back to her house. We watched the new episodes of our favorite shows, and unfortunately, my sis and I had to go back home. When you're with your friends, everything becomes just natural. There are no awkward silences, and you just get each other. You dont fight even though you tease, and get teased back, you dont take things the wrong way, you just have fun. Thats what having true friends is really about, and im so lucky to have the friends I have. I dont need to be the most popular person at school, my friends are the only ones I need.
           Anyways, that is my reason for not writing all day, my bad, hope you didnt miss me too much
                                                                                                                                          .muahhhhh <3

2 comments:

  1. This post is so sweet. I nominated you for the Liebster blog award:

    http://myddshow.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete